Tuesday, March 27, 2007

WoW!

Sitting 2 test in 2 days is no fun at all.... after sitting the first one on the first day, you get so sien already and you don't have the mood to study for the next test the next day....That is what i felt yesterday while studying for the second test.....

All in all, i'm glad that its over...not totally over though....I still have another quiz on friday, next tuesday and a test on thursday!! and handing in assignments and lab journals all in between....tiring aint it???

There is less than 3 weeks to my finals, and am i prepared?? Totally not!! I really need some rest first before gearing up to study for the finals!! I really need it!

Enough talking about studies!!!


On another totally different subject, yesterday i heard from a friend that another friend's brother just died in a car accident yesterday morning. He's only around 27, i think.. so young and it was such a shock! When i heard about it, I was really speechless. Although i dont personally know my friends brother, but i knew who he was, since he's dad and my dad are workmates.

It really makes me think that, things just happened unexpectedly, comes to shock you. You'll never know what is going to happen until it does. Scary huh? but thats the fact of life, even if you and me do not want to except it.....I guess all of us wanna live in a "This kinda thing won't happen to me" world....I know i am....


My heartfelt condolences to my friend and her family. Hugs... May he be closer to God and watch over all of you!!

No comments: