Saturday, April 21, 2007

Great Night!

Yesterday I finished my last paper feeling really happy, so happy that i was smiling handing my answer booklet to my lecturer... I was so glad that I was done with my second year and also glad that my exams are over. However, walkling out of the examination hall and talking to my friends was really sad, cuz now all of us will be splitting ways....was in the verge of tears but strong enough to not cry! wakakaka...its really bitter-sweet!

Enough with exams, later in the evening a few of us headed to KL to have hell of a night! However, it started with getting stuck in the jam, reached KLCC only after being 2 hours in the car....my butt was flat and numb after coming out of the car. Not only was my butt numb, my tummy was damn hungry...i tell you, everyone in the car was so hungry that we were grumbling the whole way in the jam!!

Thanks to Kingsley, being punctual and all, he managed to get a place in Chili's for us despite the long long cue... However, we were damn pissed when we got sitted, because there were these guai lan guai lou who cut que and took our sits!! i tell you, all of us were damn pissed lar, you could see the change in Kingsley's face... that guy just went pass the girl-in-charge and just sat in our sits lar. Damn pissed lar. Even the girl in charge could move him... I tell you.... we were trying our best to sabotage that table lar....telling the waiter not to serve them first, telling the waiter to bring our food first.... ahahahah....and another annoying thing was that they were blooddy LOUD......laughing like they were the only ones there!! But when our food came, we just forgot about those lame ol' people and had the most fun!!

makan makan, yak yak yak.....sampai 11 o'clock, and started to head to ZOUK for a night of party. However, when we reached there, one of my friend couldnt get in cuz she was underage. Not that i wanted to smuggle in an under-aged girl, but i didn't know that she was only 20. I thought everyone of us was 21 and above.. So got my brother to get us in another club called the Maison. Since it was for 18 and above, all of us could get in without a problem lar.

The music there was great, DJ JOEY G was spinning that night (my brother didnt tell me, so i didnt expect lar). and then while i was dancing on the podium, i saw my brother up there at the DJ console. Sekali, i see my brother spinning away!! It was so cool!!!! the music was AMAZING!!! House music is really cool!! DJ Joey G and DJ Victor G sure rocked the house to the max lar!!! and addition to that, DJ Joey G is damn HOT!!! he's so cute! hahahaha.....Lenz and I really partied out hearts out and when DJ Joey G shouted " i wanna make a shout out to Szue May and her Inti college crew!!!!!" or somthing like that.......IT WAS ON man!!!! Partied and danced till there was no tomorrow!!! wakakakaka....it was fun until my friend wenying who's never clubbed before was dancing on the dance floor!!!!

Partied till the lights came on and it was closing time! so fun, we even managed to snaps some pics with Joey G! nice nice nice!!!!! He's so cute!!!! will upload the pics once i get them from Beesuan!


Reached INTI at around 5 something and by the time i touch the bed was already 6 something....and slept the WHOLE DAY!!!

Anyone for a second round????? i wanna party summore!!!

No comments: