Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My Genting Trip!

In Bandar Tasik Selatan, waiting for Xin Me

Just before entering the theme park

On the ol' car
Lenz and I

Stella and Wen Ying Bed of Flowers!
Solero Shot!!! look at xin me! Guys!!! Look up here!
Rollercoaster
take picture before a ride
woo hoo!!!


Me on the Mary-Go-RoundGroup Pic at the Theme ParkPosing!Indoor Ferris WheelRomantic boat ride with friends!Loving friends!Don't you think this Statue of Liberty Rocks?In the 4-D movie, can't they make the glasses more funkier?I guess this is how you can "funk" it up!Its raining...hurry!In a line
Gonna miss you guys loads We Jumping High!
Elvin carrying Lenz!

Before leaving Genting

My classmates and I planned to go to Genting as a class trip for this semester. However this time, we didnt not manage to get everyone to go. Ending up with only 7 of us going up there on monday.

Although the whole group didnt go, we still managed to have fun! we were laughing the whole time, with all the thrilling rides that we sat on!!!! hahaha....
I'm lazy to blog what we did there....so i'll just let the pictures do all the talking...

No comments: