Friday, April 06, 2007

I'm still left with 2 more weeks!

This week past by so fast that I dont even realize it! Its a Friday!

The whole week, i've been trying to finish up all my lab journals and assignments as fast as possible so that i can actually sit down and start studying for my finals...For now, i'm done with all those and i can say that i can start studying for my finals. However, sadly to say that i dont think that 1 week is sufficient for me to study! I'll just hope and pray that whatever i studied during the whole semester is still there so i dont have to study too much!!!

Yesterday evening, 3 of my friends decided to do some exercise since we were so stressed out the whole week, and i can say it was a real good work out. We started out with badminton and later basketball. Actually we wanted to go for a swim but by the time we were done with our badminton, it was already too late to go for a swim as the swimming pool was already closing (yeah we were exercising in the dark). So we decided to play basketball. I haven't played basketball since Form 6 and it was fun. I think we laughed so much that we burnt extra calories!!! We had so much fun that we only stop playing aound 9.30pm...ahahaha..

Ended at 9.30pm and it was time to go home to rest and to start with the last leg of assignments!! Was really tired, but i was determined to get everything done. I finished everything about 2.30am and off to bed i went..zzzzzzzzzzzz

Today onwards, I have exactly one week to study 4 subjects (Microbiology, Immunology, Genetics and Moral Education). This is my last semester here and so i have to do my best so that i'll leave inti with satisfaction.

So where am i going after this? I'm still not 100% sure....still doing my application and research. So far, i've applied for University of Sunderland and Northumbria University. And Northumbria has already given me a conditional offer with scholarship. I'm glad with that, but i'm still waiting for the reply from Univerisity of Sunderland, because its kinda my first option. The time taking to wait for the reply exceptionally long because according to the representative, the officer in-charge in UK is on holiday!! SIGH....i really can't wait for the reply from Sunderland...I really hope to get in to the Pharmocology course there!!!!

I've stop applying for any Universities now so that i can concentrate with my studies. Will continue once my exams are over and i have all the time in the world!!

Ending this semester is really bittersweet. I'm glad that i'm finishing my 2nd year and going overseas to finish up my degree, but its sad to leave my friends here. Now, we are all getting very comfortable with each other and the environment...and its sad that we will be parting ways by the end of this semester. Some of them will be going to Australia and some of them will be going to UK. Thinking of going to a new place with no one is scary!! At first, a few of my friends were thinking of going to Uni of Sunderland but now some of them have changed their mind in the course that they want to take. So, it looks like that i'll be going there alone, if not maybe one or 2 of my friends will be joining me. However, going to some place new alone will definitely an eye-opener. making new friends will be fun and coping with the environment will be a challenge but i'm willing to face it!!! BRING IT ON!

To all my classmates and friends who will be sitting for the BIG E!!!

GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST!!! WORK HARD FOR THIS EXAM..AND WE'LL PARTY HARD WHEN IT'S DONE!

No comments: