Friday, January 04, 2008

Back from London!!

It has been a wonderful almost-2-weeks holiday in London! Went down on the 22nd and was with my cousin Ann for a night, together with Jade and Justin! It was so nice to be around family, which im now lacking for about 3 months already!

I also managed to meet up with Carmen the day I came down, which was really good. It was really weird for us to be meeting up in a totally different country! Both of us just couldn't believe that we were meeting up in London, sipping coffee and catching up! So far from our usual Blueberry moments in Labuan! Too bad i didnt have more time with her!! I hope to visit her while she is still in Holland!!!

Next day went to Hyde Park for a stroll and to the Winter Wonderland which had sort of a fun fair going on. The weather was really foggy and it was really bad that we couldn't even see like 100 m infront of us! I would have gotten lost in the park if there were no one there and it was really creepy, looked like a scene from a ghost movie or something!

In the afternoon, I met up with my dad's cousin, Aunty Tammy to go to my another aunts place for Christmas. Drove down to Alton, which took about 2 hours due to the fog (according to my aunt, she said that it would have just taken 1 hour and 15 minutes to get there). Thankfully she had her GPS which was a lot of help since the signboards were rather useless in the fog. Reach there in the evening and was greeting by Aunt Ros and Uncle Phil! These relatives of mine are those i have met before but have heard of when my parents were in London last time. Although i have not met them before, they made me feel right at home! Aunty Ros is a very good cook and cooked up so many yummylicious meals that makes me feel that i'm eating rubbish back here in Uni!! hahaha.....Roast turkey and chicken and potatoes and the rest of the food were so good! too bad i didnt have a the best tummy the whole time. My tummy was full of "wind" that made me go to the toilet so many times!!! tummy kept on churning and wasnt the best when all the food were so nice!! NOW im back to UNi, my tummy is all better!! what man, i guess i'm used to RUBBISH!! wakakakakakaka!

Came back to London on the 28th and manage to meet up with Sheng Liang who i havent met in maybe 2 years or more!! Miss that bugger and it was sure fun hanging out with him! Although we didnt really go anywhere the process of getting from one place to another was hilarious!!! Sheng Liang oh Sheng Liang!!! your humour still cracks me up and definitely had tonnes of fun! I manage only the London bridge that afternoon. and since its winter, the dark comes to quickly to site-see many other places! Next time when i go down, I shall do all the tourist things!! London is totally different from Sunderland and the weather is much warmer than here!!! which makes it better to walk around!!

New Years was quiet this time as in I didnt go out for fireworks or the usual stuff back home in malaysia. This year, i was with friends of my cousin, Charlie. We stayed in for New Year's eve and played board games which was fun! His friends were all very friendly and they didnt make me feel like and outsider which i was totally afraid of!! So it was all good. Arrived back at my aunt's place only like a 4 in the morning??? wakakakkakaka!!!!

Overall it was a nice holiday with family. although i didnt do any shopping while i was in london, it saved me money and it was a very relaxing holiday! I dont mind going to london soon again!!!

anyway to all of you HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008, may this year be everything you want it to be and more!!! may all the resolutions you make this year be fulfilled!!! HUGS AND KISSES!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy new year to you too may! miss you so much!

Unknown said...

happy new year to you too di!! miss you too!!! need major sleep-over nights to talk and talk and talk!!