Thursday, January 17, 2008

London....also overdue pictures

London pictures!!
The day I arrived, I met up with Carmen!


We both took out our camera, not knowing it was the same one and we started laughing!!

Meeting carmen in a totally different country!! WOOT!

Having some drinks at Costa Coffee

Next day in Hyde Park, it was SOO FOGGGY! This pic look like those ghost story backdrop..


Love it with its all black and white

My Niece Jade!! She's sooo pretty i tell you!!

Me and Hyde Park, on the way to find Winter Wonderland.


Upclose!

Swan...pure white

Justin....

Winter Wonderland

It was so foggy that the sun was just a dot.
That day itself, i met with my Aunt Tammy to go down to my Aunt Ros' place in Alton

Christmas Lunch...waiting for all the yummy food to be served!

But before that,OPEN PRESSIE TIME!!!!

All excited to open pressies!

Rummikub after dinner!

Dinner on Boxing Day (Clockwise from topleft: Aunty Tammy, Aunty Roz. Charlie, Aunty Ros's friend and fiance, Melissa (Charles' Girlfriend), Uncle Phil, Charles and Daniel)

Yummy

A couple of days after Boxing day, went back to London and met up with ShengLiang

Sherlock Holmes

Madame Tussaud which i didnt go (my bad)..will go next time

Tower Bridge

Sheng Liang...oh my darling....tourguide??? please recommend others!

City Hall

Those are my pictures for ya...hope you guys enjoyed it eventhough there were not may sites of LONDON to see....Next time la!

No comments: