Saturday, May 10, 2008

A little Break

2 papers down and 3 more to go!!!

Thankfully my next paper is next friday, so I've got some time to prepare for this paper, for this is the most unprepared paper...

I really hope everything goes well!! Do pray for me! Thank you!

Besides the exam, things has been rather slow. I guess exams do drain the energy out of everything else... that is why i really can't wait for the exams to be over!! My last paper will be on the 30th of May and that night itself would be graduation night. I know you guys would be wondering why graduation night is so soon, even when we dont even know if we have graduated or not! I guess its just one night for people who have sat for exams to dress and up and let their hair down again! Thankfully we dont have any papers after that, cuz i have the feeling some of them still have papers after graduation night. I really hope the response to this graduation ball would be good!! PARTY!!!

I've suddenly lost my train of thought and just ran out what to say!

I guess i'll just come back another time when i get my mind flowing again!

oh ya, today while i was watching America's Next Top Model on Youtube, this quote really got me laughing :

" that is why they call it cover girl, to COVER UP THE MAN IN YOU!" (I'm not sure if you will find it funny or not, but they were critisizing how this one model can look kinda tranny sometimes.....:P

Hahah...go watch it and laugh!

No comments: