Friday, May 23, 2008

The more I read about it...The angrier I get!

After reading so many blogs about this Ms Munira girl...it really pisses me off!!!!

She says wearing white blouse (ie the school uniform), will attract unwanted attention, causing rape and such!!!

I tell you, if i see her in person..i would really knock her in the head with my chemistry book!!! I know everyone else would!!

One thing i dont understand is why, she as a women herself would wanna suggest something that would restrict women? why can we do something to the guys instead? why blame the girls?? why can we just dig out the guys eyes? or just castrate the guys? I know its mean, but i just dont get it!!!

Isnt it that the guys are the one who rape not the girls...why punish the girls by telling them that white would attract guys?

Munira, if you cant prove that wearing other colours instead of white will protect you 100% from rape...... SHUT UP!

Go read The Star, Marina Mahathir's Blog, Patrick Teoh's Blog, or even go look at Munira's Blog!

I tell you, after reading all those, you'd definitely think that Munira is proper THICK for suggesting such things!!!

No comments: