Sunday, May 11, 2008

To the GREATEST MUM!!

This post goes out to my Mother!!!!

Mum,
This year, Mother's day means so much to me because I'm in a whole new country,
it makes me miss you even more,
it makes me appreciate you even more,
You used to be there everytime to hear whatever i have to say ( i know i'm very talkative),
Now, everytime when i come home from somewhere,
I dont have you to go " hey ma, you know what happened just now?"
I really miss that!!!
I love you Mum!!!
HUGS AND KISSES!!!!!!
Oh ya, i just remembered that my sister is also a mother! hahahah....i know you are a sister to me but a mother too!! Happy Mother's day to you too!! Love you!
and to all the mothers in the world, you may not be my mother, but i know you mean the world to your kids!!!
SALUTE TO ALL MOTHERS!!!

No comments: