Saturday, June 28, 2008

I know I'm lazy!!

I know i have neglected this blog and haven't been blogging....even i have all the time in the world right now!....but i guess when you dont have the time, it the time when you feel like blogging all the time...but when you are free......you just dont wanna do anything!

I've already moved out of Precinct, my home for the past 8 months (almost 9). I miss it dearly. With Ernest and Callum missing already, it is so quiet!! I really miss BLOCK 6!!!!this place that i'm staying (Clanny HOuse) now is far away from town that it is just a pain just to go grocery shopping. all i do is stay at home because town is so far. and from today onwards, there is no shuttle bus that the uni provide anymore! so if i have to go to town, its either walking or taking the metro.

Life has been slow after all the hectic exams and all those moving, but the days passes tooo fast! Now its already saturday and i still think that it is a wednesday! ARGH!!! in like 9 days time, my parents will be coming!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! so fast!! i really can't imagine lar.......crazy you know.....i really miss them and really can't wait to meet them!!!!

Nothing much has happened lately, just that I'll be on a moving marathon for this 2 weeks. As i just moved in to this place on monday, I'll have to move again on the 3rd to newcastle....i have to move everything!!! crazy.....need to move everything before i go down to London to meet up with my parents. Its all happening soo fast....too fast in fact that i dont think i am enjoying it!!!

So what have i been up to since i have nothing better to do?
I have been looking for jobs, part time and also full time!!! part time to fill my time now, but i dont think that it will happen anymore, since its only a week away from my going down to London. I'm also job-hunting for a full time job that is hopefully related to what i studied. Hopefully all will be well. To those who dont already know, I want to stay here for at least another year to gain experience first, before i decide to go back to malaysia. The course that i took is not that popular in Malaysia, so i guess it would be a good idea to gain some experience here in the UK before tapau-ing what I have learnt back home! If you ask me whether i miss home? YES I DO...i miss my family, my niece and nephew, my relatives, my friends...the FOOD!!! sigh.......i aim to go back to malaysia during CNY next year...is that possible? i really hope so!!!

I have also been watching series!! on this website something like youtube, but its a chinese one. Dont get shock that i'm watching chinese shows, but I'm not. its just a chinese hosting thingy, but they have shows like Friends and Sex and the City. so that is what I have been watching! they have all the episodes and they are labelled so nicely that you can watch them in sequence! I've already watched Sex and the City till Season 6!! almost done. I started to watch this since i've watch the movie and was in the mood of watching it in sequence! Yesterday i started with Friends. I know my sister would go like " you did that marathon before already"...but who cares....it is my all time favourite tv shows and i dont think i'll ever get bored with them!!

Other than that, life has been boring!! I can't go shopping cuz town is so far and i need money!!! sigh......... someone do entertain me okay?

I just can't believe that I've already been here for like 9 months!! crazy!!! I think time just went by without telling me, and im getting really annoyed!

No comments: