Friday, June 06, 2008

Petrol....

I might be a little behind the news but i heard a few days ago about the increase of petrol prices in Malaysia, which gone up to RM 2.70 per liter!!!!

CRAZY.........I guess people will now start riding their bikes!!! Time to take it out of the closet!!

I still remember when i was young and my dad used to take us out for "round-round" around town in the evenings after dinner just for a drive in the car. But now being that the petrol is so expensive, i doubt parents would do that anymore....

When I pass my driving test and got my licence, my friends and I would go for drives, yamcha and just to hang out. Now, with expensive petrol prices, I doubt that we'll be so willing to drive out as much as we used to...

People in the city drive here and there and everywhere. And with the not-very-efficient public transport, people will not be able to afford to go anywhere anymore..........

How la like that?

No comments: