Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sex and the City

Just got back from the cinema....and it was good....If it wasn't your cup of tea, I don't care, i still enjoyed it. It was a show that made me laugh and cry. I really don't want to spoil it for you guys so i'm not going to go into the details.

It was really nice to see what happened after the whole series ended and the show was set 3/4 years later the series ended! So imagine there was a lot of changes like Brady (Miranda's baby) is now no more a baby and that Charlotte's adopted baby (the one that was only in pictures in the series) was already a walking and talking girl! I guess thats all I'm going to say more about the movie....So girls (and guys) go watch it!! Go watch with with your girlfriends (I didn't, but it was good anyway), it would be a perfect movie with your girlfriends... Get dressed, go for a dinner, then to the movie....and if you girls still have the energy, go clubbing afterwards for a girls night out... just talking about it just made me miss my girlfriends back home (you guys know who you are)!!

Go watch it okay???? and HAVE FUN!!!

and oh ya..i just only now know that Mr. Big's name is John James Preston...

1 comment:

eNatasha said...

The "Get dressed, go for a dinner, then to the movie....and if you girls still have the energy, go clubbing afterwards for a girls night out..." sounds like soo much funn. when are a bunch of us gonna be doing this next la? misses u :(