Tuesday, October 07, 2008

The temperature dropping!

These past few days, the temperature has been dropping quite drastically. It is only autumn and the lowest it has gone was 3 degrees celcuis. I remember this time last year, I was still able to go out with a thin cardigan but this year, my scarves and thick coats are already out!

I really pity new students who are coming from places like Malaysia to have such a horrible fall. Not allowing them to adjust to the weather. Since it is already so cold now, I really wonder what will it be like during winter...*shivers*

With such drastic weather, everyone is falling sick. It being so cold and not drinking enough water makes the body dehydrated. Everyone is complaining sore throat or a cold. Like me, I think I'm slowly going down the same path as them. So I need to drink loads of water and also I need to boost my Vitamin C intake.

Anyway, to those who are sick, get well soon. To those getting sick, drink loads of water and stay warm. To those who have no problems, have fun!!

Cheers!

No comments: