Saturday, October 18, 2008

Weirdest Dream

This dream I had last night was the weirdest dream. Usually dreams seem to be very vague the moment I wake up, but this one was so weird that certain parts was so clear that it kind of made the hair down my spine stand.

I can't remember how it all started, but I remembered this part where it was another world war or some war that involved everybody. However instead of killing, we were all gathered to this big field. Once at the big field, everyone was given umbrellas. However, the umbrellas that were given out were of different designs. Some had sports pictures on them, some had ducks on them, and some had other designs on them, which I can't remember.

Once everyone had their umbrellas, there was this huge gust of wind that blew everyone up into the sky. This is when everything gets a little interesting. The umbrella with different designs were actually your destiny. Like if it was a picture of a sport, it would actually mean that the place that you were going to, you'll be a sports person. Like if you had a duck on your umbrella, it doesn't mean that you'll be a duck but more of you'll be able to swim but not able to keep your breath under the water (like a duck).

I don't think I was dreaming of me particularly but it was like an outer body experience, but looking down at people that was not me. I felt like it was my parents but the people didn't look like I knew them.

Don't you think its weird?  I know this whole image of the dream is like a jigsaw, so I might edit this post when I can recall maybe different parts of the dream......all I know that it is really creepy...Is it talking about the afterlife? 

fulton_birdcage_umbrella 

              What design would you want on your Umbrella?

2 comments:

Szuefei said...

wakakakakakakkakakak.... what a war... i wonder what umbrella i was carrying....

Unknown said...

yalah...stupid dream right?