Sunday, April 03, 2005

Bleh

Today I woke up at about 10.20 a.m. and Hsei Di called to ask me if I wanted to go for breakfast...at first I did not want to, but then again I called up and said I wanted to go la...since I had nothing to do lar. So went breakfast with them(more of a lunch, since it was already about 12 noon).

I came home and watched TV after my brunch with them...until I realized that the bottom part of my belly ring went missing...I panicked and I really did not know what to do... I search and search around the house and still couldn't find anything..I really do hope to find it soon!!! Since Oubre ask if I wanted to go to town and hang out..I decided to go buy myself a temporary belly ring so that the piercing does not close...So I went to buy just a simple one, not much choices....(kinda ugly)..but what to do...had to.....will ask my sister to get me one when she comes back here!!!

After I bought my belly ring..I hung out with Oubre and Che Chung in Financial Park for a while..went around the shops and stuff, bought a plastic case for my hp to prevent it from scratches! Then, Che Chung saw the Chinese Chess game for sale in Monegain so he decided to buy(RM 4.00) and was thinking of a place to play. So, they suggested my place. I hesitated but gave in in the end...so went to my house..I watched TV, they played their Chinese chess lo....until chi chunk remembered that he had to do his resume for a job application..so helped him out with it, typed and printed it for him......

Carmen came to the house after they left and we chatted about all kinds of stuff!!Era was missing lar!!Her mom did not allow her to come, so Carmen and I just talked...About 9, Carmen's parents came to bring her home. It was short but fun lar...at least I wasn't alone lar...I really do hope that they come over tomorrow to spend the night!!

No comments: