Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I'm off to KK tomorrow!!

Today i went out to get some last minute stuff...like shampoo and shower cream(travel size) for my KK trip, and chocolates too for Suan Ee!!I am not really sure what i'll be doing there....but i am sure that i'll meeting up with the Baha'i friends!!!Havent seen them in a while now...so it should be fun!!

I havent really finish packing yet, just a little here and there..i guess i'll do that tomorrow, my flight is at 1540hrs so i have a lot of time to worry about that lo...

Dad gave me RM 200...do you think its enough??????do i need more????i mean..i havent got my ticket back to labuan yet..nad i guess i wanna do some shopping although mum already warned me about shopping!!!!tsk..tsk!!

Mum wants to go to the gym tomorrow, so i guess i'll follow her and do some workout before i leave for KK, i dont think that i'll be doing any there!!

So i guess this is it until i come back..unless i get internet connection there!!will update on pictures when i come back!!!adios!!!!!hugs and kisses!

1 comment:

alyshä said...

where did ur tag-board go..? anyway have fun in KK~!! :)