Saturday, April 02, 2005

What shall I do?

Woke up 10++ today...Hsei Di called asking whether i wanted to go eat breakfast..i actually just woke up so i did not feel like going out besides i had to do some tidying up and laundry. So i did that, the freaking washing machine isnt working at its best...the clothes were still really wet when i took them out...sigh..

Last night i slept late..thats the reason for waking up late..i slept at about 2 a.m. Oubre called me on my handphone around 11.30p.m. and we talk for about 30 minutes and then he wanted to call my house phone(cheaper lo). There we talk for about almost 2 hours...did not realized that it was already that late..the clocked showed 1.40 a.m. phew..my ears was already burning and i was already sleepy!!!yawn!!! so we said our goodnights....off to bed i went......

Now im here..thinking of what to do next......any ideas??please do share with me...i'm open to any suggestions!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ola may.. how about findin a way 2 cool this world down? particularly LABUAN !?!! arghs.. its seriously TOO DARN HOT! i cant think! my brain's beepin.. temperature too high.. have fun.. be seein and hangin out wif u soon! yesterday was great fun! been a while huh? muahx.. hot hot hot.. arghs