Friday, April 22, 2005

In Pain....but better than yesterday!

2 days ago, i went to play tennis with Era. Era called and ask if i wanted to go play, i was like "wow, okay...but see if i can find my racket, okay?" well, i found it and went to play with her. It was been really long since i last played tennis, i think the last time was form 5. So, was rusted but after a few shots, I got the hang of it. We played for about 2 hours straight!!!just stopping for water and to pick the balls up...at the end i was drenched in sweat so much that people would think that i was playing in the rain!!After tennis, we went to Sheraton to shower and we headed to Malindo for dinner and i had Fish & Chips. When i was browsing through the menu, i saw this item "Nasi Goreng Malindo" or something like that, that cost RM7.00... I totally got a shock, wondering what the hell do they put in there(the normal Nasi goreng only cost RM3.50). Damn expensive lo....

Today my body is still aching, still not in my best shape lar, but better then yesterday when my butt was so sore!!!!sitting down pun susah....how la like this??I think i better go exercise more, built up my stamina!! and start losing some weight!!!!!!

No comments: