Friday, September 16, 2005

AT LAST>>>one week break!!!

YAHOO!!!!! Break-time!!!Time to chill!!!!!!after one hectic week...at least now i have some time to rest....but then again...this one week break will be filled with Lab reports and assignments....so i cant really say that its a HOLIDAY......but what the heck.....at least i dont have to go to classes!!!!! More time for myself....

I am home alone once again.....My sister and her husband went to Singapore this afternoon to go watch cirque_du_soleil which is tonight.....how i wish i could have gone to singapore even if i dont watch that show......but my class only finished 4pm and my sister left at 12pm...sad isnt it???

Tomorrow, Era and Janu are coming to company me!!!YAY!!! i really hope that they come as soon as they can....i think i'll die of boredom if they dont come!!!!!COME COME!!!!!

Well i guess thats just it..nothing much to write about.......Have a great weekend everyone!!!!enjoy........hugs and kisses!!!

No comments: