Tuesday, September 06, 2005

My notebook arrived TODAY!!!!

While i was in class today, my sister smsed me telling me that my laptop has arrived.....was so excited. So, as soon i finished everything, i rushed back( tried to walk as fast as i can under the hot sun!)

Got back, checked the notebook out, did not really do much, did not have much time as i had to go back to college for dinner with some friends.

Now, I am sitting in the living room, watching CSI:NY, on my new notebook Dell Inspiron 510!!!!!

I need to go soon.....need to do some reading on my lab experiment tomorrow, and do some assignment and other college work!!!!!Did i tell you guys that i join the Swimming club and the Ballroom Dance in college.....looking forward to it!!!!!eheheh....

Good night everyone and see ya soon!!!!!!

No comments: