Friday, September 30, 2005

Thou shalt not be lazy!!!

This weekend will be filled with again tonnes of work.....Test on monday, means i have to study for that. have 4 lab reports to pass up on wednesday, thursday and friday....means i have to do that too......i have a quiz on friday...so mean i have to study for that too..........

Don't you think that this weekend stinks???sigh....and on top of that, i am all alone at home again!! My sister and her family went back to Malacca!! It should be a good thing that i am alone at home so that i have my time to study, but then the house being so quiet and stuff make me feel very lonely....come company me study please!!!!

Well, i think i should get started with my work!!! Wish me luck with my test and quiz.....and hope that i finish all my lab reports!!!!!!