Friday, February 24, 2006

Alone again???

This weekend...my sister and her family are going down to Malacca again...so this weekend i'll be along again!!!!!

But thank goodness that later after class, a few of us (my classmates and i) are going down to town. We are heading to KLCC for some japanese food and maybe a movie...This week has been a really stressful week and all of us deserve a break time!! This week was stressful because of the BIO119 test that we had yesterday. It was 7 hard-core memorizing chapters! CRAZY!!!I'm going nuts just thinking about the subject!! I imagine my final exam.....~20 chapters......DIE!

After we come back later (most probably kinda late), I'll be bunking with my classmate, Lenzja tonight. Since i'll be alone at home and that it will be quite late, safer to just chill with my friend.

So i hope later everyone will have a heck of fun time relaxing and just chilling...before another hectic week begins again... 4 lab reports, 1 maths lab assignment, study for MCB122 test....and so so so so many more!!!!

And oh ya..i just realise that next week i start fasting!!!!Fasting period-2nd March to 20th March!!Then....Naw Ruz!!!!

Wow...it is already coming to march..isnt that scary??? Time really just ZOOM pass us like that....FREAKY!!!

No comments: