Sunday, February 12, 2006

The festivity has come to an end....

Today (after 12am) is the last day of the 15-day Chinese New Year celebration. It went by just with a snap of a finger... Before the Chinese New Year, I was so excited, excited about my parents coming over, meeting all my relatives, collecting ang pow, just the feel of "lau juak"-ness...

Started college on the 9th day of CNY and it all went back to normal, my mum and dad went back to labuan, didn't meet up with my relatives, no more ang pow collecting...no more "lau juak"

Chap Goh Meh is here and will end soon, and it will be the start of another hectic week(hopefully not as bad as the last one). Last week, I had test and quiz everyday except monday and wednesday... so it was study study study....This coming Tuesday, Biotech test (1-14 chapters, psychotic lecturer), and Molecular and Cell Biology test (2-6 chapters), so study study study again...i'm going CRAZY.....

Next week, My sister and Jia Wen will be going to Labuan (damn, i want to go!!!!). They will be there for about 4 days, so will be sitting here miserable-oh-so-wanting-to-be-in-labuan studying for my tests.....*uhuks uhuks*

So.....WISHING ALL OF YOU A HAPPY DOGGY YEAR! HOPE THE DOG YEAR WILL BRING YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES TONNES OF HAPPINESS, PROSPERITY, LUCK, AND EVERYTHING GOOD THAT YOU WISH FOR!!!!HUGS AND KISSES EVERYONE!!!!!

No comments: