Thursday, February 16, 2006

Alone and lonely

Since my sister and Jia Wen went to labuan, the house has been so quiet....no playhouse disney channel, no sound of jia wen...miss her hugs already!!!!!HUGS!!!

My BTE test is over.Thank God!!! but i wonder how badly i did. i think i screwed up badly. My MCB test got postponed..Yahoo..more time to study........

Maths test on Monday, Biology of Organism on Thursday ( Biology of Organisms is a boring subject and one that needs the usage of your memory to the max, it mostly covers the taxonomy of all organisms). This Bio subject is a major killer. Imagine learning the characteristics, life cycles etc...etc...of every single living organisms that ever walked the face of the earth and those that are still walking. I am not joking.....from the smallest virus to that big huge whale..everything in-between kills too, bacteria, fungi, plants....you name it....we have to study it....

This subject is easy to understand, but then when it comes to memorizing, i'm dead. We have to remember like all the scientific name of every single organisms.....for example fungi can be categorized into 4 divisions: Basidiomycota, Zygomycota, Ascomycota and Deuteromycota. We have to know their characteristics, how they germinate, how they reproduce etc etc...
I'M GOING NUTS....If you have a way to remember all these, please tell me, cuz i need to know how to remember all this in my tiny brain!

Anyway, i'm feeling a slight headache now, and my tummy is feeling very uncomfortable due to eating a very very spicy tomyam mee with a totally empty tummy (my tummy is now burning).

Tomorrow, My sis and Jia Wen will be coming back, but they will be heading to Malacca. This weekend i'll be alone....and lonely....studying for my test the following week....sad sad....

I feel so crappy at the moment....

4 comments:

Noyze said...

Aiseh man if I knew u'd be all alone should have asked you to come join us at Qbar tonight! lolx. er.. well just now. Anyways, when can u guys party again lah?! I know u uys stay so far but that's no excuse lolx.

Unknown said...

you party animal.....:P

Anonymous said...

Oh welcome to my world! I'm alone e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y after school. Boohoo ='( Last nite had to sleep in my housemate's room because there was a rat in my room!! No kidding.

Hsei Di

Unknown said...

RAT???!!!!!! tell the landlord!!!!EWWWW..change room!!!!!!