Friday, October 12, 2007

Update on ME

This post is dedicated to people who are wondering how I am really doing. Wonder who huh???

I made a few post since I came but never really on how I am coping with the new environment...

WELL, to start...I am no longer doing Pharmacology but now I'm doing Chemical and Pharmaceutical Science...Dont ask why....cuz ITS A LLLLOOONNGGGG SSSTTTOOORRY!!!! So, yeah! Classes started on the 24th...that was about 3 weeks ago. So far, its tough but trying my best to cope. Lecturers are very nice and are very helpful. There are a lot of things to learn, new equipment to familiarize with. Things that are alien to me, I must get to know them as quickly as possible! Their laboratory are well equiped and makes you think that the things that I was using back home is soo OUT-OF-DATE! If we dont understand, the lecturers are more than pleased to help you. With them being so nice, it makes me less worried (note the word "less") about my final year.

Speaking of final year, today I started with my final year project! Whats is it? PRE-FORMULATION STUDIES OF SOME NEW ANTI-PSORIATIC AGENTS. Understand? To simplify it, its just to test certain compounds that may help in psoriasis. Understand? Well, you guys dont have to understand it if you dont, cuz you guys are not the one who is going to do it..I know I am... So far, the project is coming on fine...managed to do something today although we had to stop due to some machine that was not working too well.. So...will continue only next week!

Other than studies wise, things are fine. Weather today is just nice. Didn't even have to wear a jacket out. But the weather here is notoriously horrible, its very unpredicatable! Today cold, tomorrow just nice!!

Tonight, suppose to be going to the Malaysian Night, but didnt manage to get tickets (sold out) so instead, we are going to a play tonight at the Sunderland Empire Theater! Manage to get free tickets (being Uni of Sunderland students), so we are going to watch this show "Carmen".

Anyway, going to cook now.....the chicken is in the oven...yummy yummy!

No comments: