Friday, August 10, 2007

Approved!

On Tuesday, my brother brought me around to run some errands. I needed settle my visa application. So i started of at the University of Sunderlands regional office to make sure that all my documents that i have is what is needed for the visa application. While i was there, Jessica and Yvonne, who works there were kind enough to help me with the form-filling and photocopying of the documents for me. They definitely made my life much easier, i didnt have to go a photocopying shop to photocopy the documents.

After that, i headed straight to the British High Commission to summit my application. From now on, we do not have to go to the British High Commission, but to the MCA building along Jalan Ampang to summit the application. I was there about 2 and half hours just to summit the application. They really work real slow there, one application takes about like 15 minutes. Sometimes it takes longer when the applicant misses out documents! Well, after i summitted mine, i was so hungry cuz i didnt eat lunch before that.... So once arrived back at my aunts place, i called for McD!!!yum yum

So yesterday, i went to collect my passport. In the morning, i called the British High Commission to see whether my visa was ready for collection, the lady said yes but she could not tell whether it was accepted of rejected. So the whole day, i wasn't feeling too great. Imagine i get rejected??? all the money spent into it....would really make me cry there and then!!!

So, to make the long story short, I GOT IT!!.now i can sleep peacefully!!!! So yes, i can confirm that im going to UK to study lar.... now left is my flight ticket which i havent paid yet.....

Yay!! Im still at my aunt's place, and will get back to my sister's place soon.... see ya then!

No comments: