Wednesday, August 15, 2007

St. Anne Reunion

This post is way delayed!


This are the pictures during the reunion!!!! It was fun going back to school again and meeting up with old friends and teachers. The school has change a lot since I left and that was only about 5 years ago. Imagine those that left like donkey years ago like my sister must be like " this school is different". Eventhought different, it still remains the same.


My friends and I went back to school and went back to our form 5 class. we sat at our original place and took pictures



That night, we had the dinner. It was fun seeing everyone dress up and seeing everyone who i have not seen in years!

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!




Nana and I in our class, where we sat (right in front of the teacher's desk)

Janu and I before the reunion dinner



Fashion Show - was going for the sporty look

Dancing the Thriller by Michael Jackson



In action :P


Sister singing with her backup singers!

Nana, Effa, Me, Suzanna, Janushree, Mazliana

Uniforms from the past to the present

Our table - 5A3

Group Pic with Cikgu Hanijah and Mrs Tay

With Juniors



Group Pic with Sister Mary Germaine (principle)


Janu, Me, Diana Maurice (my senior), Nana
Thats all from that night!!! Hope you guys enjoy the pictures as much as i enjoyed my night!

1 comment:

Sabrina Woon said...

Whoa.. I miss st anne.. and that 5a3 classroom too... sigh.... memories..