Monday, August 06, 2007

Back in KL

I'm currently at my aunts place. Landed in LCCT and my sister didnt want me to come home cuz i'm sick so i headed to my aunts place where there are no children. Apparently, what i have is suspected to be contagious to small kids...so i better be safe than sorry.

While I'm here, i plan to go do my visa stuff. Will only start tomorrow because the lady that is incharge is not in the office today and will only be in tomorrow. She better be there tomorrow. I really want to get this things over and done with so that i will have peaceful sleep at nights!

I will return to my sisters place when i'm well and most probably it will be on Thursday and i hope that by then, everything will be done!!!!

Will blog later la.....more to blog about my home, Labuan and what happened there, together with photos when i get back home to my sister's place!

No comments: