Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Outing with the girls!

Have been in PJ for a week house-sitting my cousin’s house. At the end of the week, I had made plans with my girlfriends for the weekend. Met up with the girls late on Friday night and we had our dinner/supper (at 12 midnight) at Itallianies at The Curve. Food was good and even though we were hungry, the food was a lot! Era and Janu got me cupcakes and they were soooo nice! Decorated with rainbows and hearts, it really reflects the feeling I have when I hang out with the girls.


Actually we decided to go to Sunway Lagoon on Saturday;, however, we didn’t go due to the laziness of getting up early, the cloudiness in the sky. So, we stayed in at Janu’s place, called for McD’s and Pizza Hut. It was nice to stay in; at least Janu was able to get some of her work done before going out for the night. Since we decided not to go Sunway Lagoon, we decided to go clubbing instead.


We didn’t exactly decide where to go clubbing with but we knew that we were going to Heritage Row in KL, since Janu’s brother was heading that way too. When we reached there, it was still early (9.30 for clubbing standard is VERY early!) and tagged along Janu’s brother, Satish in to Bar Savahn since he was meeting his friends there.


Once there, we got stuck there. Too lazy to go find some other club and since we already had a table to ourselves, we decided to stay on. People started to come in about 10.30/11 pm and the music was getting there. Satish’s friends arrived and he asked us to stay on cuz he wasn’t going to let us girls be alone, knowing that there were some weird guys around. We didn’t feel too great crashing Satish’s friend’s party (bachelorette party) but we just stood at the bar which was not too far from where he could keep his eyes on us kids( hahaha....he still think we are 14 years old dancing to Britney Spears)


The night was young and it was going to be a really great night. With great music in the air and with my girlfriends, I was having tonnes of fun! Danced the whole night through even though being bugged by a few unwanted guys. There was this old guy who was trying to hit on Janu and it was totally grossed. That fella already had a girl with him but I guess he was being greedy and wanted more. Then came 2 younger guys, there were not too bad...since they complimented how Era and I danced and even thought that Era was a Chinese. He said that usually Chinese don’t really dance and they don’t get the beat. I told him “don’t worry, I’ve got the beat”...Hahaha
Funny things happened that night, but I don’t want to announced it to the world, so those who were there that night (Era, Janu and Satish), you know what happened ya? I know Janu will be teased by Satish for another week huh?? By the way, thanks Satish for so called baby-sitting us for the night, we felt safe with you around!


Woke up the next day (Sunday) at 12, had lunch and we went our separate ways. This weekend was supposed to be my farewell weekend, but we are thinking of another weekend together. Can’t imagine one year without my girls lar!!!!




You girls mean a lot of me, and I totally mean it! I appreciate our friendship and I hope that when we are all wrinkled-up , in our 70’s we are all still this tight!



No comments: