Monday, September 17, 2007

Arrived Safely

Hello from University of Sunderland!!!

Arrived here at noon yesterday at Newcastle Airport to find out that my luggage wheel got busted! Damn irritated by that however I managed to get a claim form filled out...just wondering when they will give me a call.

Still coping with jet lag....I'm feeling really tired all the time! I so wanna just sleep in my room but I need to get things done! and the shops here close at 5 or 6pm...so everything has to be done early...

Been doing grocery shopping with my flatmates (INTI people), we've got a bunch of us, so i guess it would be easy. We just need a timetable so that everyone has equal responsibility.

I just came back from a club just now! hahaha..you guys must be "wah, second night there already clubbing?"... its was the Uni event and the club were packed with students... The music was great but my dancing kaki (you guys know who you are) are not here with me! and to make it worse, my period had to come today and now i'm having back pain and shoulder (not sure if the back pain is caused by the period or the massive walking that i've been doing... the shoulder pain is due to the one hour wait at the immigration, carrying my laptop bag). I know I really need rest!

So i guess thats all for now..will upload pics once i'm well rested okay? Now i need to go shower and go to bed!!! too tired to do anything else!

1 comment:

Wai Leung said...

welcome welcome to the UK!!!~~

enjoying the chilly weather of the north east or not? hahaha...hope u do. lol