Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Starting Anew


Settling in a new place takes awhile... Been here for 4 days still ain't enough. I still have this outer body experience and i fell that things have not sunk in yet that I'm here in the UK.

I'll just upload a few photos of what i've been seeing around....enjoy!


Hanging out during transit at Dubai Airport


Dubai Airport



McDonald's - their servings are much bigger than Malaysia

Newcastle Airport

The other half of the airport

My room window

Precinct Hall of residence

Gateway - University of Sunderland's administrative office

Our first dinner together

Clubbing at Blu.bambu

Proton! Malaysian car!

My comfy bed

My desk

Sink in my room

On the way to the shopping complex

2 comments:

Blessedgrandma said...

Hi,
your room window remind me of the prison of Akka where Baha'u'llah waved to the believers !

I am sure you are going to enjoy this one year of "prison" or should I say "freedom"

5ee

Unknown said...

hi ee...

yeah..i'm enjoying myself here although i miss home a lot too!!!

how are you after your china trip?