Friday, September 14, 2007

Leaving tonight!

All packed? kinda...still got some stuff to deal with...

All ready? I guess I have to be!

All excited? yeah!

My flight is actually tomorrow at 0055hrs, so means I have to be at the airport tonight! Will be flying together with my friends, which would be fun! Will by trasitting in Dubai for about 3 hours and then continuing my journey to Newcastle!

Everyone tells me that I should be excited, so i guess i am....But last night...kinda had a nightmare lar. It was about forgetting my ticket and passport and things like that lar. Travel nightmares before travelling ain't helping to ease the butterflies in my tummy. In my dream, i forgot my ticket...and then i see everyone taking their own sweet time while i'm the one there being all "kan cheong" about checking in. Everyone is like " check in already lar" and I myself still not yet check in!! sigh!! What la....I'm never like this before going anywhere!!! Laugh all you want la okay??

This pass 2 years plus I've been staying with my sister and her family in Nilai while i studied in Inti College. With this, I would like to thank her, Shien Wei and the Kids for making me feel at home! LOVE YOU GUYS FOR THAT! My sister has been very helpful with my preparation for this UK thing. Helping me settle payments while i was in Labuan and many more! THANK YOU! I really appreciate it! My sister has help me with every aspect of the preparation and i really am grateful that i have her here to help me with everything! I think i'll be so dead if it weren't for her!!! THANKS CHE!!!

Well, I guess the next post will come from Uni of Sunderland! Pray for my safe journey ya'll!! Take care and see ya!!!

4 comments:

Szuefei said...

I will not let you forget your passport and ticket!

Anonymous said...

Hi May,hope you have a safe trip and may this next step in your life be a wonderful adventure.Take care and good luck in trying to understand the 'toons'.
xoxo
Lisa

pink penguin said...

there's ntg more exciting than leaving ur comfort zone to a totally new place.

enjoy the journey. gluck and take care of urself well. it's gonna be hell of a ride ahead.

Anonymous said...

ure prolly on the way to the airport now. would like to wish you ALL THE BEST in UK. Cant wait to hear from you over there. Many goodluck hugsss and kissess :D

Love,
me!