Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Colour Pencils

Today, while I was doing my time-table for class, I decided to colour it to make it a little bit more interesting than just one piece of white paper. And with that I took out my colour pencils

My colour pencils are stored in a small pencil case. They are a collection of colour pencils ever since god knows when! Seriously, they are inherited from my sister, my brother and some of my own. The pencils are used till it is so short that at the site of it, you’ll laugh you heads off! If I showed my collection to a small kid like my niece, I’m quite sure that she will tell me that hers is a lot better.

All these colour pencils are at least 10 years old and since that I don’t use them as often as I used to when I was a kid, so it is no point getting one whole new set again. I’m sure I have so many colours that I can compete with those 46 colour pencil set!



Behold!




Look what's inside!



My whole set of colouring pencils

The shortest of them all...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyy haha i remember these! we used to do colouring at ur place with these pencils

Szuefei said...

chiak pa siau eng ah? the pencil bag definitely not from me lah. can't believe you are that sentimental.

Sabrina Woon said...

Wah.. you keep ur colour pencils in nice pencil box again.. mine dunno throw where liao. Haha...