Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year 2007!

The year 2006 has been a great one for me...

In terms of studies...I'm doing quite well, eventhough my results for last semester was quite bad.

In terms of family... We've got an additional member who came just last month, Ooi Jia Xiang.

In terms of social life... Bolehla, I've got my closest friends around me...that's good enough!!Made tons on new friends too...especially at the very last day of 2006!


So anyway, I pray and hope that this new year will bring me and all those I love everything good and loads and loads of LOVE!! and it goes out to all of you reading this! I really hope that you guys will be blessed with everything good and prosperity!!! May this year bring you HAPPINESS!


I was going through my archives and I looked back on my resolutions that I made for 2006

this was for 2006..

1. Maintain at least a B average for my studies!!!
2. To lose weight.... at least be about 55kg....
3. Be more motivated....and not sit my fat ass doing nothing!!
4. Be grateful, dont take things for granted....


i guess the only thing that i didn't really accomplish was to lose weight! DARN....stupid lar..i blame it all on my genes? hahahah...However, one thing that i was really proud of doing this year was passing my lifeguard exam!! I was really happy about that because in the beginning i really thought that i was not able to do it...BUT i did..so i'm happy!


So now...to make my new year resolutions for 2007!

1. To study hard and get in to a good Uni overseas for my final year!
2. To exercise more ( i dont want to say "to lose weight" cuz that aint gonna happen so easily)
3. Do something useful after finishing in Inti
4. Be kind, be generous, be ME!!!

there...i think that should me good enough for now..i dont expect much...and i do not what to hope to much and be disappointed in the end!

Most of you might know that this coming semester in INTI will be my final semester there and after this i'll be going overseas for my final (third) year. Not sure where i'll be going yet because it all depends on my results and the major that i want to persue in the end! I think that would be the biggest decision that i would have to make this year!

Hence with that.... HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF MY READERS, FRIENDS AND FAMILY!! YOU GUYS ROCK AND HAVE FUN WITH THE NEW YEAR!! ENJOY IT AND MAKE 2007 THE YEAR THAT YOU WILL REMEMBER FOR LIFE! CHEERS!!!

p/s will post pictures of new year's eve when i get enough of rest....slept at 5 and woke up before 9!

No comments: