Friday, January 26, 2007

Knackered!

This week has been quite a hectic one....

This weekend, i'm ready to rest and work!!! Balancing both would be tough but i must do it!!! Because if i dont get enough rest this weekend...i know that i'll be sick...i can feel it coming already!

I think i'll sleep early today, wake up early tomorrow and start a fresh day!!!

and oh ya....i made new specs today cuz my specs broke yesterday...so i've got a new look!!!

Things to do this weekend:

Genetics Journal and Report
Immunology Assignment
Immunology Lab Journal
Microbiology Lab Journal (2)
Study Immunology (totally blur on what the lecturer is teaching!!)

---> I need to finished up everything this weekend so that i can have a better week next week... Need the extra time to study for the test coming in 2 weeks time!!!


I need some rest now....and dream about that hunk that i'm totally drooling over!! I saw him again today!!!

No comments: