Saturday, January 06, 2007

Samamengmengyo!

You guys must be wondering what the heck is that word, right??

At first, we all were thinking the same....It's a word that my niece, Jia Wen created today. The whole day, she went on "Samamengmengyo! Samamengmengyo!"

So we asked her what it meant. At first, she wanted to play with my mum, so she said that it meant "play with her". Then when her father disturbed her, she shouted "samamengmengyo! samamengmengyo!".. so now it meant "don't disturb me"..

Later in the afternoon, after I came back from class, she wanted me to keep her toys so she went on "samamengmengyo!samamengmengyo!". So I ask her "what does "samamengmengyo" mean?"...and she reply "keep"

Its hilarious to see that she uses it to her conveniece!

Samamengmengyo to all of you!!! (it's up to you what the word means!)

Have a wonderful samamengmengyo, spend it with those you love and samamengmengyo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute la jia wen! samamengmengyo may!