Friday, January 05, 2007

New Semester!

Classes started 2 days ago and the on the very first day, we already started the lessons!
Subjects that I'll be taking this semester are:

GEN 202 - Genetics 2
IMM 201- Immunology
MIC 201- Microbiology
MPW 2153- Moral Education

Genetics and Immunology are taught by 2 new lecturers in INTI, so we've yet to find out how they really are. Moral Education is a LAN subject which is, to me useless. Microbiology is taught by our very own head of programme.
Bought 2 new text books today and yesterday and it came up to around RM200. One is Immunology and the other one is Biology of Microorganisms. Genetics' book, I already have it since 2 semester's ago when I took Genetics 1 (Genetics: From Genes to Genomes)



Subject for this semester is quite interesting but I can bet you that there will be a lot to memorise, which I'm totally lousy at! sign....so I'll just have to understand deeper to keep whatever I know longer in my brain!!

Pray for me that I will be able to do my best this semester!!! HUGS!!!

No comments: