Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A Day in Morib

Since my cousin and her family came from Singapore, my sister decided to go to Morib to visit my aunt (my mom's second sister. We left for Morib in the morning and was there till about 6 plus....arrive there just before lunch and waited for my other aunties (3rd, 5th sis of my mom and my moms cousin) to come... After they arrive we headed for lunch....

For me i thought that the place that we were going for lunch was like 5 minutes away.....But my uncle took us on a tour around Morib. We took the coastal road, the scenery of the beach was nice, it was low tide and we could see way out into the sea. After about half an hour or more ( didnt keep track of time), we arrived to our lunch destination.....BUT, the intended restaurant that my Uncle wanted to bring us was close...hahah.....so we had to resort to another kopitiam next to it.

After lunch, my uncle took us to a temple on the way back home. This temple was huge. The prayer hall was so big... Spent quite a while there, walked around to digest the food..but my aunty bought ice-creams for us again........food non-stop entering my tummy you know!!!! SO FAT!!!!

Back home at my aunt place, we played scrabble until it was time to go home.......nothing much happened, only that when my relatives get together, we talk non-stop. Everyone wants to talk and all talking about different things!!!hahah...So the house was really very noisy...

Came back to Nilai, no time to rest, got ready to go for a Deepavali dinner at a neighbour's sisters place....EAT AGAIN...so now i am so full that i cant sleep although i can hardly open my eyes......yawns...

Tomorrow will be another long day, my sister and I will be going to visit some childhood friends that we haven't met in a long long time!!! Am looking forward to it!!!Hope to see everyone there....

Anyways, can't write anymore.........brain can't really think anymore.....

so.....zai jian!!!

No comments: