Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I was in the Car for the most part of the DAY

I can sum up today as a whole day car-ride.

It all started when my sister decided to send her daughter down to Malacca for the whole week(Dont forget that we just returned from Malacca). So, We drove down and drop Jia Wen off, had lunch there and drove back up. Stop half-way as my sister was to sleepy to drive (slept for about 10 minutes).

Then we headed for PJ, to go get those blow-up beds. It was expensive there, so headed towards Bangsar Village Shopping Centre. It was still expensive, so headed for Plaza Low Yat. They had some promotion for Coleman products and it was cheap there..so we bought the blow-up beds there.

After we bought the beds, we walked around the IT floor of the plaza and i ended up buying an optical mouse for RM22 and a Pendrive for RM108. I guess it was worth it.....

Came back home around 8 something and headed for DINNER, was damn hungry by the time the food arrive at Bistro Palma (had garlic naan).

That was my day....checked the cars meter, we drove about 333 kilometers today.....AMAZING!!!

2 comments:

Noyze said...

OO can come to KL dunno how to call me arr?!! aiseh man what lah you wait when I see you these next few days gonna whoop that ass! lolx.

Unknown said...

BLeh...it wasnt plan to go down...