Saturday, November 19, 2005

I'm Bored with my Closet!!!

i'm currently tidying up my cupboard and realise that all my clothes are boring...its either boring or i'm already bored of it...."muak"

I want (not need) to go shopping for new baju....all my clothes now looks so plain and boring...I have tonnes of baby-T, plain ones in pink,black, blue, grey, white.......and the list goes on...i know that they are very practical.....but sometimes practical is boring...

One thing that i want is also a Levi's jeans.....plan to get them from the States thru my cousin Jacqui. Its damn expensive to get it here and its cheaper over there...

Another thing that i want to get is a denim skirt and a cargo pants. I really want one.....saw a few in One Utama....waiting for the sale to start and i want to get one....

I think i should go back tidying up.....sigh.....

6 comments:

Noyze said...

Aiseh man Szue May Come to KL and i'll take you to a place where levi's is sold cheap!!! Jatuh dari truck one! lolx.

NiCoLe RoDrIgUeS said...

i also wannnn.. bring me lah!!. .. szue may when can u stay here? we make him bring us there :) eheheh.. come lah.. just call me.. will come pick u up ;)

Unknown said...

hahahahha
can can!!!! anytime man....hahahahahahah

Noyze said...

yeah then later rodney bising he sure say cheh for wat go there buy those jeans go to normal shop lah got money wat?! lolx.

We all not rich like you all hehehe

Unknown said...

hahahhahahaha....go to cheap shop then can by more mah

NiCoLe RoDrIgUeS said...

Yalah.. some more jatuh truck original one get for cheap price instead buy one can buy 2 :) hehe szue may call me when u want to come k :)...