Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I love my pressie from my beloved sister!!



My sister gave me something that i have been wanting to get ever since it came out!!!!











Love.Angel.Music.Baby

Thanks Che!!!!

Haven't listen to all yet, but so far so good.... I love the song "Harajuku Girls" and the other already famous songs...so nice!!!!

I find Gwen Stefani really original you know....her style and the way she carries herself!!! She's damn HAWT! Her style is really nice, although i'm not a "Harajuku Girl" fan, but the way she puts things together makes it so CHUN you know!!!Her music is also very "her"...and people who try to be her just cant.....she has the style that no one can follow..... try and you'll fail...hahaha...

well....i'm still enjoying the CD....come join me!!!Its a 2 CD pack..so i've got a long way to go!!!!


" Uh huh, this my shit. All the girls stomp your feet like this. A few times I've been arond that track. So it's not just gonna happen like that. 'Cause I ain't no Hollaback Girl...... This shit is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S. This shit is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S...."

1 comment: