Thursday, November 03, 2005

I'm Lost without My Handphone

i was so looking forward to today's meet up with some childhood friends. BUT...as i sat waiting with my sister for my friends to arrive, i left my handphone somewhere and walked off.....when i realised it was already too late, i went back to the place where i left it..it was already gone!!!!!!!

I feel so lost or should i say rather naked without my phone. Sigh.....Messages, pictures, contact numbers in my phone, all gone....Eventhough i have the internet and stuff, but losing my handphone is like i've been cut off from all communication!!!! I hate this feeling....

But anyways, meeting up with friends that i havent seen in ages was really nice. caught up with Giles, Shirlene, Hui Yee and Hui Ping, Quddus, Ngan, Seng and my brother... It was really nice to exchange stories of what happened when we were all together playing. We sat at Chilli's at Bangsar Shopping Complex for quite a while until it was getting late......everyone had to go home for some reason or other.....will upload the pics as soon as Giles uploads the pic!!! (GILES: cepat la....)

Overall it was an okay day...except for my handphone.....need to get one....DAD....if you are reading this.........my early birthday present??????

No comments: