Thursday, November 10, 2005

Happy Day

Today, my sister woke me up early because she has an appointment at 10 and had to leave the house early....we now stay in a different state, so everything has to be planned before doing anything.

Dropped Jia Wen at the Puchong house with her grandfather and my sister and i headed towards SS15 where my sister's former company is..she still works when she is asked to....sat there for about 45 minutes reading about university ( education consultancy).

After that headed towards The Summit, thinking of going to Giles' friend's shop to get a handphone but the shop was still close when we arrive...apalah..sudah 11am pun belum buka.........So since we had time to kill, my sister decided to bring me to go get a hair-cut because according to her, she cannot "tahan" my messy hair anymore!!!!

So now, my hair is short....a little spiky at the top, a little fringe...when i take a pic..i'll post it on....since my mommy also wants to see it! After my hair-cut, my sister got all excited about dying my hair, she was thinking of colours like orange or bright red..i was like..you want me to be "ah-lian" is it? If i was fair, i might consider....but i'm dark and cannot carry that sort of colours unless that it is only streaks!

Went to pick Jia Wen from Puchong, and we headed to I0I mall to go buy handphone (I was kinda desperate). So, shopped around and finally settled for a Nokia 6030. While shopping around, my cute little niece was doing her own shopping....to see what happened head to my sister's blog here. It was so cute and you wonder where she learned it....

just about 2 hours ago, i coloured my hair with a dye we bought this afternoon. But the end result didn't come out as indicated on the box, Colorado Red from Wella (mine is 8/45). My sister was really dissapointed and she is planning to dye my hair again tomorrow....hahahah..

I'm so happy...i got my phone.....cant really play with it now cuz the guy who sold the phone to me said i have to charge it for at least 10 hours!!! Thats freaking long!

Looking forward to tomorrow too, going swimming...havent swam in about more than 2 months lo............

No comments: