Thursday, November 17, 2005

My Exams Results are OUT!!!!

My last semester results are out today!!!! I started to check for my results from about 10++ am but couldn't so waited till about 12 something before checking it again.. and now i have it.....

CHM153 9A CHEMISTRY 1 B
MCB121 9A MOLECULAR & CELL BIOLOGY 1
B

Both B's and CGPA of 3.00....... am i happy??? i guess so but could do better than that lo.... I hope that i'll do better in my coming semesters!!!!! next semester i have 5 subjects...ARGH!!!!!

This is not the official results which is obtained online... i have to go to the college's examination centre to go get the full results..i'll wait lar...see when i'm "rajin" to go collect!!!!tsk tsk

Now...and i mean literally...i'm dying my hair, my hair is now covered with chemicals while i blog!! My sister punya pasal lah this, saying " i don't see the colour that i want"....am i an experiment or what??? i thought that she said that she has already given up on my hair? Ahahahahahaah

Anyway...thats all for now...nothing much to say other than my results........

ADIOS!

No comments: