Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I'm Hired!!

My cousin just called me this evening and offered me a JOB!!!!! Yahoo.......BUT..its only for one night...hahahhahah..dont know if you consider that a job.

Well, its better than nothing right? At least i get some money...then can go shopping and spend it all off again???hahahah just kidding!!! but at least i have something to do....

My cousin's husband is having his company annual dinner and my cousin's in-charge of the entertainment or should i say the the social part...So another cousin of mine and me are going to help her..... Don't really know what to expect but i'll get more details tomorrow....

Gonna be busy on FRIDAY....hope that everything will turn out well, this being my first PAID job.......kekekekeke

2 comments:

Grete said...

hey szue may... i know i was supposed to work with you on friday night, but i just called ann and told her i cant do it. I still have some work to do for Mark and Zena and i didnt think i should take on another job till that is done. SO sorry... but you are staying here on friday right?

Unknown said...

its okay....by the way, wont be staying at your place already cuz it would be troublesome for you and me so i'll be staying at either Ann's place or 3ee's place....Sorry for the incovenience

Anyway, see you around soon..take care