Sunday, November 20, 2005

A day out with my Girls!!!

Carmen, Era, Janushree and I had earlier plan to meet up today for some catch-up time. So we decided to meet up at 2 at Sunway Pyramid.

As I arrived, I called Janu to tell her to meet me in front of Starbucks. So, while i was walking there , I saw Janu walking towards me, and to my suprise...Era was also walking towards me from the other direction. Era and Janu didn't realise each other until we came into a perfect triangle that we realise all 3 of us were there (Carmen was late). It was so weird that we stop and looked at each other and started laughing....then we gave each other a big warm hug. It was so nice to be hugged by my hommies......felt so comfy and at home...

As we were waiting for Carmen to come, we spotted Urban & Co. were having sales. So we went in...I saw a short skirt and it was on 80% off!!! i calculated first before going to try it....it was less than RM20 (Original Price = RM89.90). I grabbed it and went to try it on...The first one i tried was okay..but as i was pulling the zip up, the zip broke. It wasn't like i was forcing it...the skirt was kinda lose, and it just broke off like that. Opps... but what the heck....i guess the zip was gonna break sooner or later. So, i went to take another, tried it again and was happy with it...So i bought it!!! Yay...it came out to RM17.50...damn....isnt that a bargian or what??

Had lunch at McD's after Carmen came....had some girl's time....talking talking and talking.....miss them so much and we had so much to catch up with...life in college, boyfriends...etc etc etc... rubbish you might think, but it was all fun!!! We decided to walk around for a while but then we had so much to talk about that we had to find somewhere to sit and continue talking. Secret Recipe was Era's and Carmen's choice.

They ordered and when the cake came, they started to sing the happy birthday song. I was really suprise and actually didnt realise that it was for me? I was like "you singing for who?". Era was like " for you and Jan lar!!". Oh ya....my birthday is next week!!!Totally forgot, seriously!!!! Time flies eh its already coming to the end of November...(By the way, Janu's birthday is on the 2 oct) We couldn't celebrate for her that time cuz we were all busy with our studies..

Hung out there till my sister came to pick me up at around 6 and that was the end of my day with the girls..

Really enjoyed myself and we plan to do this soon...maybe go clubbing!!!! Can't wait for another session with my girlfriends!




Oreo Cheese Cake and Chocolate Fudge Cake... we shared a slice of each.....YUM YUM!!!!

Thanks Era and Carmen for the WONDERFUL and UNSUSPECTED suprise!!!!Love you guys!!!

2 comments:

Noyze said...

O_O cool creamy cakes and hot chicks! lolx my kinda party place! lolx

Anonymous said...

hyea dear.. Unsuspected? carmen n i thought that FOR SURE wan u gurls oredy suspect n hoped that u two wud just be nice and play along w the surprise n go like ""ooohh wow we're so shocked (sarcastically)".. teeheee. Had a BLAST with u gurls! lookin forward to another one! *hugs*